Working in systems design and integration, Replicant AD applies a systems discipline to each project. Our versatile team combines analytical skill and creative energy, with project. Replicant AD assists in one or more stages of your projects life cycle. The objective and approach of Replicant AD are embodied in our 3 Core Principles:
- Human Centered - Enhance human potential; Improve human condition
- Systems Focused - Apply systems approach throughout design to realize whole solutions
- Technology Driven - Discover and integrate new technologies
Guided by these 3 principles allows Replicant AD to deliver high quality services on every project we are involved in.
Darold Davis, ASEP
Founder | Principal | Systems Engineer
Applying more than 15 years of experience to each project he is involved in, Darold is an artisan equipped with design and engineering capabilities leading Replicant AD. An IEEE Senior Member and ACM Senior Member, he maintains active involvement in serving on committees within INCOSE, ACM/SIGGRAPH, and IEEE. Systems Engineering, Value Engineering, Modeling & Simulation are his areas of specialization. Attesting to this expertise and commitment to professional development, Darold holds the following technical certifications:
- Associate Systems Engineering Professional - International Council on Systems Engineering
- Design For Six Sigma Green Belt - University of Michigan
- New Product Development Professional - Product Development and Management Association
- OMG Certified UML Professional - Object Management Group
- MA TRIZ Level 1 | MA TRIZ Level 2 - The International TRIZ Association
Committed to quality and professional standards, Replicant AD members are actively engaged in the technical community and have memberships in a number of technical associations.